ZF Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Zf Friedrich
ZF Recruitment 2022: ZF is a global technology company and supplies systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
With its comprehensive technology portfolio, the company offers integrated solutions for established vehicle manufacturers, mobility providers and start-up companies in the fields of transportation and mobility. ZF continually enhances its systems in the areas of digital connectivity and automation in order to allow vehicles to see, think and act.
The company has a global workforce of 153,500 with 271 locations in 42 countries. In 2020, ZF achieved sales of €32.6 billion. Founded in 1915, ZF has evolved from a supplier specializing in aviation technology to a global mobility technology company. With the acquisition of WABCO, the company significantly increased its competence, especially in the technology field for heavy commercial vehicles, buses and trailers. Last year, ZF spent more than seven percent of its sales on research and development
Company Website: www.zf.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for ZF Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering.
We are looking for candidates for internship.
- Work as a PMO in collecting various data HC, Project HC, Budget and prepare dashboards
- Prepare monthly metrics and generate a report, Support for Test team in creating the dashboards
- Monthly timesheets consolidation, and present project wise deviation reports
- Asset management & Audit.
- Proficient in logical thinking and analytical skills
- Good communication and cross-cultural skills
- Proficiency in MSOffice: Excel, Power point presentation
- Knowledge on VB Script, Python is added advantage
How to Apply for ZF Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here