Date: November 18, 2021
Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Database Administrator | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT; BCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Zebra Technologies
Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2022: Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) empowers the front line in retail/ecommerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare, public sector and other industries to achieve a performance edge.
We offer competitive fixed salary and on-target earnings as well as a range of corporate benefits which support the lifestyle, professional development, health and learning of our people. Zebra’s culture is encouraging and collaborative where employees are encouraged to learn and grow together. We are excited to hear from you!
Company Website: www.zebra.com/us/en.htm
Positions: Database Administrator
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required. Graduate degree in Computer Science preferred.
Preferred Work Experience (years):
- 0-2 years of experience in Database Administration
Plans computerized databases, including database definition, structure, documentation, long-range requirements, operational guidelines and protection.
- Works collaboratively to support the installation, creation, configuration, implementation, administration and support of Zebra’s MongoDB and DB2 databases.
- This role will perform day-to-day MongoDB and DB2 L2/L3 support activities (including backup and recovery) and operation including, availability of databases and application that are implemented to support Zebra’s business tool; While tuning applications and databases for optimal performance.
- Assists with conducting complex needs assessments and implements enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Understand the business requirement and collaborate with the functional team to solution for multiple projects.
- Establishes and maintains security and integrity controls with guidance from the DBA Manager and/or senior database administrators
- Defines and develops detailed plans and metrics for large complex projects with guidance from the DBA Manager and/or senior database administrators.
- Identify and implement innovative ideas, including automation of regular tasks, to optimize and enhance database operations
- Partners with internal and external customers to address systems issues and enhancement opportunities with support from more senior database administrators as needed.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms with scripting experience is preferred.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate/graduate degree program in a discipline related to the project specifics. If an undergraduate, must be at the senior level.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in problem-solving abilities and follow up
- Demonstrated experience working independently and collaboratively on projects
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Intermediate to advanced communication and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of advanced concepts with database tools and analytical skills. Preferably, Progress and MSSQL server.
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic and/or extracurricular experiences.
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in PC based documentation tools including MS Office and MS Project
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow.
How to Apply for Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here