Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer – I | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Zebra Technologies
Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2021: Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) empowers the front line in retail/ecommerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare, public sector and other industries to achieve a performance edge.
We offer competitive fixed salary and on-target earnings as well as a range of corporate benefits which support the lifestyle, professional development, health and learning of our people. Zebra’s culture is encouraging and collaborative where employees are encouraged to learn and grow together. We are excited to hear from you!
Company Website: www.zebra.com/us/en.htm
Positions: Software Engineer-I
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field, or the equivalent of education from BITS / IIT’s / NIT’s/Reputed colleges.
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Good knowledge in the following technologies.
- Core Java
- Web Services
- HTML/ HTML5
- CSS / CSS3
- Understanding and Writing SQL Queries.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Must be flexible and able to “think creatively”.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Ability to implement and follow programming standards.
- Strong knowledge of system development life cycle methodology.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
- Establishes requirements for less complex design projects
- Works on Completing all phases of Software engineering design projects
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results
- Works with latest technologies and new approaches
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
How to Apply for Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here