YASH Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Programmer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Pune
Company: YASH Technologies
YASH Technologies Recruitment 2021: YASH Technologies, Inc., a leading enterprise business and technology solutions partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking Trainees, who thrive on challenge and desire to make a real difference. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a quality-oriented, fast-paced, team environment.
We understand that there are choices when selecting an IT Services partner. Our customers choose us because our philosophy doesn’t follow the one size fits all mentality.
Company Website: www.yash.com
Positions: Trainee Programmer- Data Job
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- Applicants from Computer Science, IT, and Electronics & Communication are eligible to appear in this drive
- Minimum 60 % marks throughout in academics.
- Selected candidates would get training and the opportunity to work on live projects in Big-Data, Cloud, Analytics.
- Familiar with a limited number of programming languages.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs.
- Good understanding of coding and data structure principles, and application of coding standards.
- Capable of working with limited supervision.
- We are looking forward to hire Bigdata Professionals at the Trainee level, who thrive on challenges and desire to make a real difference in the business world.
- With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
- Affable, credible, and can communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Good team player.
- Quality focused.
- Flexible, “can do” attitude.
- Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
- Proactive and responsible in areas of expertise
Apply Link: Click Here