Xperi Recruitment 2021 | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Xperi Group
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter. From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Content markets are changing, fast. Consumers face a simultaneously expanding and fragmenting set of choices. Xperi technology cuts through the chaos, putting us at the forefront of fast-moving trends in streaming, digital entertainment, and AI applications – in any environment. Xperi is at the heart of extraordinary experiences.
Company Website: www.xperi.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2-3 years
Eligibility Criteria for Xperi Recruitment 2021:
- 2-3 years of experience in iOS app design and development.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong practical experience in Objective-C, C++, Swift, iOS frameworks, UIKit, designing UI for iPhones & iPads, debugging complex UI layouts and interactions
- Strong practical experience in OOP, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, multi-threading and complexity analysis.
- Experience with RPC, JSON, Rest, SOAP, XML, 3rd party libraries/APIs
- Must have experience in developing the app from the scratch.
- Good communication skills
We are looking for a Software Engineer experienced in the design & development of iOS applications. You should have strong object-oriented programming skills, in particular strong knowledge of iOS development. You should also possess a good understanding of agile cross-functional development practices and automated unit testing; have experience with version control systems, and a familiarity with UI/UE design and development.
- Scope, design and develop feature-sets for the Tivo Mobile iOS app
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on improving application performance including bug fixes.
- Work directly with multiple disciplines – program management, product management, consumer design, quality assurance, operations and marketing to manage deliverables, dependencies and schedule risks
- Continuously evaluate and communicate project status, risks, and issues to upper management and external partners
- Participate in ongoing improvements to TiVo’s engineering project lifecycle including discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- iOS Programming and frameworks (Swift, Objective-C, C++)
- 2-3 years of experience in programming
- Media domain knowledge
How to Apply for Xperi Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here