Company Profile: Xome
At Xome, we believe the process of buying and selling a home shouldn’t undermine the excitement of homeownership, so we’ve reimagined the real estate experience to create a bridge between the offline and online world. Xome is the only platform that digitally connects every major touch-point in the real estate process. Xome makes the process of buying and selling a home more transparent for consumers with status dashboards, dynamic ratings of agents and real estate professionals, and real-time property data — giving our customers unique visibility into all parts of the real estate transaction process.
Company Website: www.xome.com
Job Position: Software Engineer -DotNet
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 – 4 Years
Salary: As Per Company Standards
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Skills Required For Xome Jobs 2020 :
- 2 – 4 years of working experience in ASP.NET technologies with MVC
- Must have hands-on coding in C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC 3.0/4.0
- Must have working knowledge on Entity Framework
- Must have working knowledge on Web services and WCF
- Must have strong knowledge on SQL Database server
- Working experience with source controls i.e. VSS, TFS or SVN
- Should be a Team Player as well as Individual Contributor
- Proven understanding of the SDLC.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills in a fast-paced technical environment.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work with business stakeholders to identify needs and apply appropriate