Xactly Recruitment Drive 2021 | QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech-CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization.
Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
Company Website: https://www.xactly.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time, Limited Term
Role: QA Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Xactly Recruitment Drive 2021:
- 1-2 years of experience in a QA or testing environment, ideally using agile software development methodologies
- Strong testing skills. Able to develop test strategy, design test plan, and test cases effectively and independently
- Experience as QA engineer in Scrum methodology requiring automated tests as definition of done
- Experience in testing enterprise business application
- Experience in testing J2EE based application
- Hands on experience in GUI automation (such as Selenium) and API automation (such as Rest Assured/Http Client ) using off the shelves tools
- Programming experience in language such as Java
- Strong SQL query knowledge.
- Experience in product based companies
As a QA Engineer in Xactly’s Bangalore office, you will be responsible for Quality assurance related activities. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about Quality Assurance and excited to spread the Xactly love. Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
- Xactly’s QE team is a rapidly growing & very well diversified team with very strong focus on cutting-edge test automation tools & technologies. We are a very strong team comprising of 35+ members spread across our engineering centers in San Jose, Denver and Bangalore (India). All engineers in QE team are encouraged to operate independently and with highest levels of accountability.
- Each QE engineer works with tight-knit team of back-end developers, front-end developers, Product Managers in the scrum teams with laser focus on producing high quality code & products for our customers. All QE engineers are trained well on all aspects i.e. Products training, Automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc. ensuring their success in scrum teams. Xactly QE team members work with the cutting edge tools & technologies like Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, TestNg, Maven, RestAssure, Nightwatch, VMWare, Jenkins, Docker, OpenNebula, Jmeter to name a few.
How to Apply for Xactly Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of QA Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get further intimation regarding selection.
Xactly Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here