Xactly Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech-CSE/ IT | 2018-2020 Batch | Bangalore
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.
Company Website: https://www.xactlycorp.com/
Company: Xactly Corporation
Job Location: Across India
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers(2018-2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Associate Software engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Xactly Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computers.
- 0-2 Years of Experience.
Xactly is looking for a stellar individual to work on cross products first response engineering team which we call the SWAT team. You will work with extremely talented engineering team to debug , design and build various solutions for customer facing challenges for all Xactly product suite. The ideal candidate will be extremely proficient and proven in the design, implementation and debugging of modern web application architectures. You must be strong in all aspects of the application. You will have the opportunity to work on. private and public cloud.
You will partner with all Engineering teams from different products in the company to provide great and seamless experience to customers. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships
- Xactly’s Engineering team is growing rapidly and we need someone who can work the product Incent.
- Covering offices in San Jose, Denver, Bangalore, and Toronto, we have a strong focus on cutting-edge and high-quality code and products. All engineers are encouraged to operate independently with the highly level of accountability, but also have the ability to be a team player and work with multiple teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor or Masters plus 0-2 year’s experience working on Enterprise application leveraging J2EE and/or AWS.
- Good knowledge of SQL (preferable working experience with Oracle DB)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of the different performance, scalability, reliability, and usability as related to the troubleshooting of enterprise applications.
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem.
- Basic knowledge on debug Java Applications to troubleshoot the Customer issues they encounter while using the different products.
- Monitor enablement of various micro-services which will be used by hundreds of thousands of users
- Basic Knowledge on development of Application with Spring-Boot Micro services Architecture.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks
- Free Parking and Subsidized Bus Pass (a go-green initiative!)
How to Apply for Xactly Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Xactly Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here