Wipro WILP 2021 | Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 | Freshers | B.Sc-Computers/ IT/ Electronics/ Maths/ Statistics/ Physics; BCA | Across India | Last Date: 16th May 2021
About Wipro WILP:
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Company Website: https://www.wipro.com/
Company: Wipro WILP
Job Location: Across India
Employment Type:– Full Time
Test Name: Work Integrated Learning Program 2021
1st year: 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd year: 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
3rd year: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year : 23,000
Service Agreement: On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro WILP 2021:
- Pursing B.Sc-Computers/ IT/ Electronics/ Maths/ Statistics/ Physics and BCA
- Year of passing-2021
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Year of passing 2021 only.
Selection Process for Wipro WILP 2021:
Eligible aspirants must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference
- Test duration is 80 mins.
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (60 mins)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR interview.
- Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
How to Apply for Wipro WILP 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online through the following link on or before 16th May 2021.
Wipro WILP Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here