Date: August 23, 2022
Wipro Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Gurugram
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Recruitment 2022:- Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region. Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Locations: Gurugram
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech
The purpose of this role is to design, test and maintain software programs for operating systems or applications which needs to be deployed at a client end and ensure its meet 100% quality assurance parameters
- Instrumental in understanding the requirements and design of the product/ software
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
- Investigating problem areas followed by the software development life cycle
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problem statement
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasible design
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carryout the detailed investigation into software requirements
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on software capabilities
- Perform coding and ensure optimal software/ module development
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, software development and proposed software
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system
- Ensuring that code is error free or has no bugs and test failure
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities and status
- Ensure all the codes are raised as per the norm defined for project / program / account with clear description and replication patterns
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and reports as requested
- Coordinating with the team on daily project status and progress and documenting it
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis with respect to project and its execution
- Capturing all the requirements and clarifications from the client for better quality work
- Taking feedback on the regular basis to ensure smooth and on time delivery
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Documenting very necessary details and reports in a formal way for proper understanding of software from client proposal to implementation
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mail content, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances of complaints either internally or externally
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here