Date: October 19, 2021
Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | System Operation Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021: Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services (EGS) is a critical component of the Wells Fargo’s (Wells Fargo Bank N.A.) strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo EGS – India (Wells Fargo India Solutions Private Limited and Wells Fargo International Services Private Limited) is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, knowledge services, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo.
It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo’s needs. The entities currently have a 8500+ strong team across their offices in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai.
Company Website: www.wellsfargo.com
Positions: System Operation Analyst
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021:
- Any Graduation or post-Graduation can appear
- Possess good communication skills, both oral and written and Problem Solving skills
- Have a positive attitude – Should be committed to the work
- Should be flexible with rotation shifts
- 0-2 Years of experience in production support.
Provide hands-on Level 1 & 2 application support (16X7) as part of a RPA team across our entire global under Line of Business.
- Proactive monitoring of all automations in production environment along with infrastructure management.
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Support existing BOT, Servers, Triggers and orchestrator for all automations.
- Creating the confluence documentation
- Creating the change requests
- Research system/unknown exceptions and provide feedback to dev team or business SMEs
- Maintain application health and Monitor the successful execution of automation product.
- Resolution of issues that arise in day-to-day management of robotic processes & providing timely response & Solutions as required.
- Performing the BCP/DR activities for RPA tools.
- Record and track incident, send out incident communication to stake holders, maintain data hygiene and capture all relevant data on the incident ticket, SLA compliance
- Report production issues/bugs and help in replication of the issues
- Identify gaps in production monitoring and work towards addressing them
- Work to contribute and improve the End User experience.
- Helping team with his technical expertise for the issues and difficulties, they face during support.
- Good at any Programming Language (C or Java or .NET or python or PowerShell )
- Must have good knowledge in Database concepts
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Windows
- Candidate must come prepared with minimum understanding of IT Service Management – Incident/Problem Management, Change/Release Management before appearing for interview.
- Candidate should have a minimum understanding on RPA( Robotic Process Automation )
- Should have excellent communication skills (to be part of support calls)
How to Apply for Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here