Wabtec Recruitment 2022 | Embedded Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE | Bangalore
Company: Wabtec Corporation
Wabtec Recruitment 2022: At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential – that of the transportation industry, and yours! Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective success across the vibrant portfolios of Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, we offer employees hands-on opportunities all over the world to shape the future of transportation – as well as their own. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, leveraging our digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services to create transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Along with our industry-leading portfolio of products and solutions for the rail and transit industries, Wabtec is a leader in mining, marine, and industrial solutions.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities.
Company Website: www.wabteccorp.com
Positions: Embedded Software Engineer
Experience: 1-5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wabtec Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor / Masters in Engineering in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/ Controls/ Instrumentation engineering
- 1 to 5 years of hands-on experience in embedded real-time software design and development using RTOS – Linux/QNX using C/C++.
- Strong technical aptitude, and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in networking protocols – TCP/UDP, Serial protocols, MODBUS.
- Experience in working with Configuration management tools like – Perforce, GitLab.
- Exposure to Cyber security policies, understanding of SAST, DAST, Threat Modeling, BlackDuck, Coverity and VectorCast tools.
- Ability to work using virtual machines and test environment.
- Exposure in stage gate review processes.
- Ability to work in collaboration with cross functional systems and subsystems teams.
- Ability to work in hardware integrated test environment and hands-on using the simulators and test equipment.
- Past experience in safety critical applications like locomotive control systems.
The Embedded System Software Engineer is responsible for design, implement and review the feature enhancements, customer requisitions, NPI program for a locomotive and freight components control systems.
In this role, Engineer- Embedded Software Engineer shall utilize his/her experience and expertise to:
- Design, code and test new features, enhancements for embedded control software systems.
- Implement, debug, and solve problems in embedded control system products for Diesel Electric Locomotives, Marine and Stationary, and Freight components areas.
- Document the implementation in compliance with Quality Management Systems standards.
- Collaborate with other developers, System engineers, subsystem engineers, project managers, Field Engineers, test engineers, and customers.
- Participate / Support Design verification/validation in end customer sites in India & Globally.
- Document and analyze technical data retrieved from locomotives and related products to share insights.
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments.
How to Apply for Wabtec Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here