Date: July 10, 2022
Vodafone Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Post Graduate Trainee | ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&T | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Vodafone India Ltd
Vodafone Recruitment 2022 :- Vodafone India Ltd. is the second largest mobile network operator in India by subscriber base, after Airtel. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has approximately 185 million customers as of June 2015. It offers both prepaid and postpaid GSM cellular phone coverage throughout India with better presence in the metros.
Vodafone India provides services on basis of 900 MHz and 1800 MHz digital GSM technology. Vodafone India launched 3G services in the country in the January–March quarter of 2011 and plans to spend up to $500 million within two years on its 3G networks. Vodafone is the second largest player in telecom operator in India after Airtel, with a market share of 18.42%.
Company Website: www.vodafone.in
Positions: Post Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Vodafone Recruitment 2022:
ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ Telecom Engineering
The Big Data Analytics Advisor carries out activities that support the team in proving actionable insights through analyses of large structured and unstructured datasets from unrelated sources. Helping to ensure the delivery of future predictions based on previous data patterns to provide solutions to business problems and requirements. The Big Data Analytics Advisor assists the team in providing business decisions using data science and statistical analysis through the wide ranges of data available to them, ensuring scalability in order to deliver the Big Data strategy and achieve business objectives. Typically reports to the Big Data Analytics Manager.
- Supports the team to deliver activities related to developing key predictive models and products;
- Delivers tasks to support colleagues in providing deep technical analytical and data expertise to the business and other Data Scientists;
- Follows related processes to deliver tasks to support monitoring and optimising performance of developed models by driving experiments, benchmarking, etc.;
- Supports interactions with stakeholders across the business and may offer basic advice;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Data Modelling
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- Strategic Mindset
- Critical Thinking
- Complexity Management
- Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning and AR
How to Apply for Vodafone Recruitment 2022?>
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here