Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ Telecom; MCA | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Pune
Company: Vodafone India Ltd
Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2021 :- Vodafone India Ltd. is the second largest mobile network operator in India by subscriber base, after Airtel. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has approximately 185 million customers as of June 2015. It offers both prepaid and postpaid GSM cellular phone coverage throughout India with better presence in the metros.
Vodafone India provides services on basis of 900 MHz and 1800 MHz digital GSM technology. Vodafone India launched 3G services in the country in the January–March quarter of 2011 and plans to spend up to $500 million within two years on its 3G networks. Vodafone is the second largest player in telecom operator in India after Airtel, with a market share of 18.42%.
Company Website: www.vodafone.in
Positions: IT Development Technician Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech- Computers/ IT or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering; MCA
The IT Development Technician is responsible for providing operational and / or administrative services for development of applications / products in line with the technology roadmap and standards. The IT Development Technician performs assigned tasks supporting the development of programme logic for new applications/products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing). Typically reports to the Senior IT Development Team Leader.
- Good understanding of IT Development procedures and concepts to deliver assigned tasks to support the execution of development of applications / products;
- Provides advice for certain IT Development processes related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM and Provisioning);
- Exchanges information to deliver assigned tasks for the delivery of providing technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
- Owns the strong relations with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Testing and Evaluation
- Software Engineering
Apply Link: Click Here