Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech-CSE/ IT/ Telecom | 2019-2020 Batch | Pune
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Company Website: https://www.vodafone.com/
Job Location: Pune
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2019 – 2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Engineer Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Telecom Engineeirng.
The Business Intelligence Advisor supports in the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organization to gather, store, access and analyze business data to inform decision-making. The Business Intelligence Advisor conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity of BIs solutions and services. They support the team with detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serve the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy and legislation. Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager.
- Follows processes to deliver tasks which support the team with designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into a feasible technical solutions;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information with internal teams in a concise and logical way;
- Delivers assigned tasks in supporting centralising and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance and special report requests;
- Delivers activities which help establish and maintain processes to analyse requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Skills and Requirements:
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualization
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning
How to Apply for Vodafone Off Campus Drive2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Engineer Trainee through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Vodafone Off Campus Drive2021 Apply Link: Click Here