Vestas Hiring Fresher Graduate Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE; MBA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Hiring: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: PAN India
Eligibility Criteria for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022:
- MBA in operations/ Bachelor’s in Engineering in IT, CSE, EEE, EI
- Hiring Batch: 2020 and 2021 pass-outs
NDT Department is part of Engineering Business Service Centre (EBSC), Chennai. This department is responsible for ensuring NDT Evaluation and Quality of Towers and Blades which is produced in various factories
- Plan and Schedule staff tasks, using the workforce management technology, according to skill sets based
- Support with preparation of datasets for advanced analytics required for Strategic Management initiatives
- Support to service operations on interpreting the predictive models to optimize maintenance
- Support with developing and tracking key business & operational performance indicators
- Enable automation of analysis and reporting in BI tools (PowerBI) for internal stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to SLA and standards
- Continuous improvement of existing reports, dashboards through own initiative and stakeholder feedback
- Improvement of statistical models based on feedback from field
- Develop a recommendation for how to improve data quality
- Fluent in OOPS concepts, SQL Queries
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office for reporting day to day developments
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive setting & get things done with quality
- Ability in being a good team member
- Possess good innovative skills with methodological approach
How to Apply for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interest and desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Links: Click Here