Varroc Engineering Recruitment 2021 | Purchase Executive | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Chemical/ Automobile/ Production/ Polymer Technology; MBA | Pune
Company: Varroc Engineering Limited
Varroc Engineering Recruitment 2021 : Founded in 1988, Varroc group is a global tier-1 automotive component manufacturer and supplier of exterior lighting systems, plastic and polymer components, electricals-electronics components, and precision metallic components to passenger car, commercial vehicle, two-wheeler, three-wheeler and off highway vehicle (‘OHV’) OEMs directly worldwide. With 36 world-class manufacturing facilities and 16 R&D centers in 10 countries, Varroc group is on an exponential growth trajectory clocking a sale of 1.5 billion USD in 2016-17.
The company is one of the leading global passenger car lighting suppliers and amongst the top 2-wheeler automotive component supplier in India. Varroc offers best design solutions that give customers a competitive edge in their markets.
Company Website: www.varroc.com
Positions: Purchase Executive
Salary: INR 4-8 LPA
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 4-8 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Chemical/ Automobile/ Production/ Polymer Technology; MBA
- Handle plastic raw material suppliers of all types of polymers, domestic and international
- Negotiating the best possible prices for the supply of plastic commodities.
- Maintain monthly purchase MIS
- Manage price amendments back to back with marketing/customers,
- Generate savings in raw material commodity related to plastics raw materials
- Alternate supplier selection/development related to polymer category
- Support in new product development and advance RFQ management and material planning during the development phase
- Support to plant purchase/NPD Team in managing supply chain-related issues.
- Commodity price trend analysis and strategic sourcing
- Handling NPD purchase-related activities.
- Handling RFQ related activities related to supply chain/purchasing.
- Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, commodity management for plastics, Negotiations, Global sourcing, LCC
- Knowledge about business process cycle and new product development in automotive
- The advanced level computer skills
Apply Link: Click Here