Vanderlande Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Content Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical / Mechatronics / Computer Science Engineering | 2019 -2020 Batch | Pune
About Vanderlande :
We are the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi and in the parcel market, for main players such as UPS and FedEx. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of solutions for warehousing giants, including Amazon and Walmart, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
If you aspire to a position of responsibility – and want to make a difference by facilitating the delivery of what matters most to consumers, passengers and businesses – then the next step on your path to global opportunities is to join Vanderlande.
Job Location: Pune
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Fresher (2019/ 2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time, Permanent
Role: Content Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Vanderlande Recruitment Drive 2021:
- 0-1 years of relevant experience, preferably in the field of logistic process automation.
- BE. / B. Tech (Technical background preferably Mechanical, Mechatronics, Computer science engineering) degree from a recognized University / Institution.
- Designing and creating new blocks based on product documentation and input from the engineering departments.
- Maintaining existing building blocks.
- Periodic releases of building block libraries and supplying the associated support.
- Supporting other Content Engineers to implement (changes in) the building blocks
- Support and training of end users in the use of the building block libraries.
- Consulting with the architects of the software development team on new opportunities and requirements of end users.
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of mechanical / tooling software
- IT affinity
- Able to think abstractly / model-based (understanding and maintaining complex relationships)
- Able to translate customer requirements into user-friendly designs
- Ability to independently develop solutions
- Analytical and structured
- Communicative and proactive
- Excellent communication Skills
- Team Player
How to Apply for Vanderlande Recruitment Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply to the posts of Content Engineers through online mode as early as possible.
Vanderlande Recruitment Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here