|Company Name||Vadilal Industries|
|Experience||2 – 7 Years|
|Job Role||Utility Engineer-Mechanical|
Job Description :
- Plan, organize Utility dept. day-to-day operations.
- Allocate resources efficiently and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Decision-making & problem-solving.
- Collect & analyze data to optimize downtime & waste.
- Plan, organize, direct & run new Capacity enhancement, Energy savings, and Improvement projects.
- Evaluate Operational Safety risk & implement solutions to eliminate/ minimize risk. Zero tolerance to Accident.
- Should have hands-on experience in Operation & troubleshooting of Air Compressor / Ammonia Screw Compressor, Cold Stores, Water cooling towers, Evaporative condensers, Water treatment plant ( SW & RO), ETP, Boiler, etc.
- Should be able to manage spare parts requirement & inventory management.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred & able to maintain records of ISO 9000/22000.
Apply By Sending Resume to Hr email id: MAIL