Unisys Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Cyber Security Associate | BE/ B.Tech – Security/ Networking | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Unisys India Pvt Ltd
Unisys Recruitment 2021: Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications.
To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
Company Website: www.unisys.com
Positions: Cyber Security Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Eligibility Criteria for Unisys Recruitment 2021:
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Security, Networking, Technology, and a minimum of 0-1 years’ related or the equivalent
- Responsible for the identification, tracking and management of enterprise risks. This includes performing risk assessments and measuring the success and effectiveness of mitigation efforts. Identifies, evaluates, tests and implements appropriate security products, tools, and systems to establish and ensure a secure infrastructure.
- Articulates security policies, guidelines and standards to customers and developers.
- Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies to developmental assignments.
- Assignments given typically have developmental qualities.
- Evaluates, tests, recommends, develops, coordinates, monitors and maintains information systems (IS) and cyber security policies, procedures and systems, including access management for hardware, firmware and software.
- Ensures that IS and cyber security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with IS standards and overall IS and cyber security.
- Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents and improve security.
- Develops techniques and procedures for conducting IS and cyber security risk assessments and compliance audits, the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of security incidents.
- Implements IS and cyber security policies and takes measures against intrusion, frauds, attacks or leaks
How to Apply for Unisys Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here