Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Campus Trainee | BS/ BE/ B.Tech-CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Unisys is a global IT solutions company that delivers successful outcomes for the most demanding businesses and governments. Unisys offerings include digital workplace services, cloud and infrastructure services, software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing, business process solutions and application development services. Unisys integrates security into all of its solutions.
Unisys is built on nearly a century-and-a-half of game-changing innovation. Throughout our company history, we have enhanced people’s lives by bringing technological innovation to businesses and governments around the world with the singular goal of securing your tomorrow.
Company Website: https://www.unisys.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Campus Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Performs coding and unit testing activities with guidance and detects fixes based on the design document provided & project defined guidelines (E.g. coding guidelines, CI, source codes process, check ins / check out process etc.).
- Performs build and deployment activities for application development efforts, following defined processes and procedures for delivery and deployment.
- Works to understand use cases and requirements needed to develop. Explores alternative solutions available by selecting the best option, through the application of DAR techniques.
- Ensures that CSAT is Green related to service quality, adherence to SLA, skill, technical expertise, understanding the business needs and competency.
- Performs tasks to validate the integrity of pre-production environments, such as development, test, QA and staging environments.
- May perform development and testing of processes used for configuration management, deployment and automation.
- May perform configuration management functions including the implementation and support of configuration management systems and processes, such as source code management, workflow, issue tracking, deployment, provisioning and testing automation.
- May provide application support for a portion of their time as well as maintenance and enhancements to the application.
- Works in accordance to standards and methodologies used within the project or organization.
- Provides impact analysis details for assigned work.
- Promotes innovation within team or project.
Skills and Requirements:
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years of experience in coding and programming gained through internships and advanced course work Explore Location
How to Apply for Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Campus Trainee through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here