Uber Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer I – Backend | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Uber India Systems Pvt Ltd
Uber Recruitment 2021: Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
From their founding in 2009 to their launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Company Website: www.uber.com
Positions: Software Engineer I – Backend
Experience: 1+ year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Uber Recruitment 2021:
- Experience with Java, Go, or other backend technologies
- 1+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An engineering-focused undergraduate degree or equivalent proven experience
- Experience building highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant products and platforms
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with other engineers and non-tech partners, both to meet short term goals and to build long-term partnerships
The Customer Obsession Platform is the customer care platform for Uber.
We handle customer requests for support through either the web (help.uber.com), through the in-app help center, phone, Whatsapp and email as well as in person support.
The platform provides the ability to build automated experiences across all these channels. When unable to automate the request, it routes contacts to an agent and the extensible agent platform that provides agents the tools to tackle customer issues.. The platform capabilities can also be extended “beyond support” to drive growth by identifying and resolving failure points in the customer journey from onboarding to churn prevention.
- Provide defect free customer experiences for all Uber products and services.
- Drive extensive automation for a majority of customer issues to reduce the cost of providing support.
- Drive proactive resolution of customer issues when possible even before the customer reports the issue
- Drive the best in-class customer experiences
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness for all agent interactions.
- Drive easy onboarding for LOBs, and businesses as they become part of Uber or are integrated with Uber. This will allow Uber to truly expand its reach as a platform with end to end capabilities).
- Drive defect reduction by providing voice of customer insights to product teams and launching joint solutions to improve the customer experience
- Design, develop, test, and deploy software solutions to address real world privacy concerns through close collaboration with various engineering and product teams, as well as many business and legal teams across Uber
- Build microservices, backend platforms and integrate with user interfaces for Uber customers & independent driver, internal stakeholders to enable automation of various privacy functions
- Work closely in a big data environment and with large scale systems to handle user data lifecycle
- Drive excellence by evangelising and embracing best practices on engineering standards, and consumer privacy
- Process extensive amount of data, build software solutions to enable data inventory, data deletion and data preservation
How to Apply for Uber Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here