TVS Next Recruitment 2021 | SDET – II | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | Chennai/ Bangalore
Company: TVS Next
TVS Next Recruitment 2021: At TVS Next we help our clients reimagine, design and develop software to make this world a better place. We work with people and organizations who are driven by ambitious goals. We bring together the most competent, driven and passionate people to deliver positive impact and help our clients succeed.
We are part of the TVS Group, India€™s leading & diversified multinational conglomerate. While we delivered enterprise services for global businesses and helped them achieve incremental value, we started noticing something curious – our customers pondered upon ideas that can help them disrupt. It was time for us to help them transform and create new markets and value networks. It was time to leverage technology to innovate, and not just enable efficiency. Time to build a next generation team and help our customers shape a sustainable future.
Company Website: www.tvsnext.io
Experience: 4-8 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for TVS Next Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Looking for Software Development Engineer in Test – SDET, concentrating on the development of automated test scripts.
- We tend to meet candidates who have built and established a system from scratch.
- You will design and develop a testing framework for our products and be part of a ruthless quality team.
- You will develop test tools, test cases, maintain test beds, and provide metrics and test/quality status.
- Be a self-starter who can flourish in a fast-paced technology company
- Be the owner of our automation and delivery systems
- Be actively participating in Coding & Code reviews
- Have expertise with automation and build tools
- Strong systems background (Linux systems with exposure to Process, Memory and IO management tools
- Strong Coding skills (DS, Algos).
- You will enable our engineers to generate known-good quality releases with every commit, discover defects early and iterate fast
- Thrive on working on open source technologies
- Knowledge of cloud & virtualization platforms and devops tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt… is a plus
- Min 4+ years of relevant experience in building/designing automation framework & testing tools
How to Apply for TVS Next Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here