|Company Name||Truspectra India private limited|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Mechanical Design engineer|
Job Description :
- Use of specialized software to create models, drawings, and analysis of products
- Research about new products and technologies.
- Simulation of FEA analysis like static and thermal of system, Dynamic Simulation, Optical ray tracing, and Optics design.
- Validate the results by computational fluid dynamics (CFD) tools.
- Construct prototypes and validate the designs-Perform physical testing on engineering prototypes
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry and business standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field with 0-3+ years’ experience in mechanical design
- In-depth knowledge of any 3D CAD software (SolidWorks Preferred), Dynamic analysis
- Domain Knowledge about Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Extensive knowledge of metal and plastic fabrication processes, Understanding of basic manufacturing processes.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and coordinate and problem-solve effectively.
- Past involvement in extracurricular activities like Robotics/Medtech/Robotics/Optics would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of C, C++, Python, and Artificial Intelligence, added advantage, Must have the capability to learn and implement quickly.
- Ability to work as a good Team member, internally motivated with strong capability to work with the core functional R&D design team.