Tomia Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Google Summer Of Code Engineer | BE/ B.Tech-CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | 2019-2020 Batch | Bangalore
TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, IoT and 5G.
Company Website: https://www.tomiaglobal.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Type:- Freshers (2019-2020 Batch)
Employment Type:– Full Time , Limited-Term
Role: Google Summer Of Code Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Tomia Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelors in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Electrical Engineering.
- 0-1 Year Experience.
Monitors the entire infrastructure via different industry as well as internal monitoring tools, ensuring maximum possible service availability along with stability of the network infrastructure.
- Alerting and monitoring different Monitoring tools.
- Create incident and report to customer and relevant internal teams.
- Correlate related events, analyse and troubleshoot to resolve.
- Escalating issues to the right engineers as per the defined procedures.
- Working on tickets ensuring that the tickets are attended to within SLA.
- Drive resolution for Level 1 issues and liaise with engineers from various teams for solutions.
- Perform scheduled health checks and prepare status reports.
- Linux: Novice with basic Knowledge.
- Oracle SQL: Novice with basic Knowledge.
- SS7: Novice with basic Knowledge.
How to Apply for Tomia Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of GSOC Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Tomia Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here