Date: March 19, 2022
TIBCO Recruitment 2022 | BI Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BBM/ BBA | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | Pune
Company: TIBCO Software India Private Limited
TIBCO Recruitment 2022: TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action.
Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
Company Website: www.tibco.com
Position: BI Analyst
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification for TIBCO Recruitment 2022:
- The ideal candidate should have a degree in Business, Information technology, Engineering, or related field.
- 1-2 years experience using analytics tools like Tableau, Power BI, Spotfire, WebFOCUS
- Hands-on experience in Relational Databases
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with strong business discernment and an ability to communicate analysis in a clear and compelling manner. –
- Self-starter and innovator with the ability to work autonomously and also as a team player -Familiarity with TDV is a plus.
- You will work as part of the IT team that is responsible for building and supporting innovative Business Intelligence solutions by creating and maintaining a centralized analytics platform for the entire TIBCO community. You will be tasked with providing technical support for the Spotfire Environment along with creating business intelligence solutions for the organization. Additionally, you will collaborate with data team members to deliver access to a scalable data warehouse to the Spotfire users.
- You will be providing business intelligence solutions for the organization with responsibilities for: assisting with Spotfire administrative support; participating in managing and migration of Spotfire contents, security setup, designing Information Links, setting up licenses and preferences.
- You will be working on service desk tickets to resolve Spotfire issues and troubleshoot errors in a timely manner.
- You will be working with TIBCO Technical Support to resolve critical issues while ensuring proper communication to business users and quick resolution of priority issues.
- Additional responsibilities include: creating and maintaining documentation that includes the design, requirements, and user manuals for the organization; assisting in IT testing and product upgrades projects; identifying the development needs for the purpose of streamlining and improving the operations of the organization for efficiency and profitability.
How to Apply for TIBCO Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here