TIBCO Recruitment 2022 | Associate Member of Technical Staff | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Information Technology | Pune
Company: TIBCO Software India Private Limited
TIBCO Recruitment 2022: TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action.
Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
Company Website: www.tibco.com
Position: Associate Member of Technical Staff
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification for TIBCO Recruitment 2022:
Bachelor’s or Master’s in CS, CSEE
Role Overview- A QA engineer is responsible for
- Writing Automation tests and executing Automation Test Suite
- The creation of tests to identify issues with software before the product launch.
- Duties include identifying and analyzing any bugs and errors found during the test phase and documenting them for review after.
- Other tasks include developing and running new tests, reporting on the results and collaborating with software developers to fix program issues.
- Extensive experience in software development and testing
- High proficiency in automation testing
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- In-depth understanding of Java, Python, Groovy, SQL, SOAP and RESTful webservices
- Exposure to Cloud Platform Testing – GKE, AKS and EKS.
How to Apply for TIBCO Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here