TIBCO Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Technical Writer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; B.Sc/ BCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: TIBCO Software India Private Limited
TIBCO Recruitment 2021: TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action.
Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
Company Website: www.tibco.com
Position: Associate Technical Writer
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification for TIBCO Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA
- Hiring Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Passed-out
- Helping customers solve their problems by writing online help, producing training videos, and creating clear, effective documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Basic video creation skills
- A willingness to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks without losing quality
- General familiarity with how software is developed.
- An understanding of XML structures and constraints.
- Ability to analyze functional and technical specification documents. Discretionary experience: It’s good if you have experience with any of these traits or skills:
- Editing a wiki, especially Confluence.
- Experience with bug tracking software, especially Jira.
- Experience working with Madcap Flare or DITA XML files.
- Experience using any commercial XML editor.
- Experience with version control software, especially Git or Subversion.
- Experience with showcasing process using UML tools such as Visio Job Profile:
- Write and update existing product manuals
- Work with development, QA, and other cross-functional teams to ensure technical accuracy in the documentation
- Read and analyze functional specifications or other technical documents to interpret overall functionality and product intricacies
- Work extensively on the assigned product and understand the technical details
How to Apply for TIBCO Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here