Date: July 11, 2021
TIBCO Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Pune
Company: TIBCO Software India Private Limited
TIBCO Recruitment 2021: TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action.
Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
Company Website: www.tibco.com
Position: Associate Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification for TIBCO Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT Engineering
What we are looking for:
- Deployment, configuration and maintenance of heterogeneous environments (*nix and Windows, application servers, web applications, database servers, etc.) via provisioning tools (Salt-stack etc.) on-prem and in cloud.
- Managing and automating deployment and provisioning of such systems.
- Delivering self-service jobs (via Jenkins pipeline and other tooling) for these tasks to the end user.
- Work with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools for build and release pipelines, SVN/GIT source control tools and puppet/groovy scripts to support development efforts, code deployments and overall operations.
- Build and manage Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines on Cloud native infrastructures like AWS and Azure Monitor, diagnose and fix operations issues that affect customers or internal users.
- Seeking out ways to improve our deployment practices and tooling Assist with automated testing of code, code deployments, and operations.
- Generate reports and statistics for various systems using various analytical tools.
- Performs technical administrative functions and other miscellaneous technical projects as assigned by the management.
- Minimum requirements: Basic knowledge of both *nix and Windows OS with preference toward *nix. Advanced or proficient knowledge of one of OS is required, with Linux flavours preference.
- Basic or advanced system management with command line tools and scripting languages – cmd, ps, bash, python, ssh, systemd/sysv services, etc.
- Basic understanding of network stack. Jenkins or other CI/CD tools (Travis CI, etc) basic usage or experience with administering.
- Knowledge of Jenkins pipelines and/or Java/Groovy is a bonus. Acquaintance and basic usage of one or more provisioning systems – salt-stack, ansible, puppet, chef, terraform etc.
- Having system administration, it-ops or dev-ops experience is a bonus.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering.
How to Apply for TIBCO Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here