Date: March 8, 2022
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 | Software Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022: Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Position: Software Test Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Provides input for the planning, integration, casing, scripting, and execution of all testing required of a single software change or project.
- Provides the complete Test planning document for assigned project.
- Creates validation packages in SQL and Python for data testing of Data implementations
- Has good hands on working knowledge of testing data implementations on AWS and Snowflake
- Has created data test automation packages for ETL and Big data testing
- Has exposure to ETL, Big data and BI report testing
- Reviews business requirements and designs specifications for low to moderately complex changes/systems for completeness and testability.
- Develops, writes and maintains the test plans, develops test scripts for automation for assigned projects.
- Conducts testing using company-specific, manual, programmatic or automated processes.
- Executes test scripts/cases and communicates the results of testing.
- Provides inputs and escalates issues in bug triage meetings and coordinates with development team if required under the guidance of the Lead.
- Tests modules of larger software products or smaller stand-alone software products to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Develops software to test Applications.
- Leverages technical solutions on assigned projects.
- Stays current with industry trends and identifies technologies that will impact the business.
- Some roles are responsible for limited coordination of the work of others.
- Conducts root cause analysis and correlation of other system and/or problems of moderate complexity.
- Works on small to medium complex projects/issues that require a singular area of expertise.
- Typically works in a single QA team, as a member of the team.
- Works on projects/changes of minimal to medium complexity.
- Estimates effort required for own work
- Identifies risk, comes up with mitigation plans, and implements the same.
- Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
- Recommends improvements to the testing processes to create efficiencies.
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here