Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ Electronics | Bangalore
Company: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022: Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 3-4.5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ electronics Engineering.
The Legal & Research Technology in Bangalore provides systems development and support for the content processing needs of WestLaw. The group oversees and executes on a wide range of project types, ranging from cost saving infrastructure to revenue driving product development initiatives. This group is looking to re-engineer existing systems and modernize. We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative and detailed oriented individual who will make an impact on a large-scale, enterprise-wide initiative to serve as a Software Engineer on this team.
The key area of focus for this position is serving as a software engineer for a multi-year project to deliver new and reengineered systems using AWS and its capabilities with excellent proficiency in Java and Spring technologies.
The ideal candidate will possess strong organization, communication, and problem-solving skills. They must also possess effective oral and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills. A history of meeting aggressive deadlines in uncertain environments and maintaining strong customer relationships are key selection criteria.
- Development activities:
- Develop efficient and high-quality code while meeting product release deadlines
- Translate architectural vision/ design into delivery of a functioning system
- Ensure adherence to coding, design and architectural standards
- Assist leads to prepare time estimates for projects and software design plans
- Design all test cases to provide support to all systems and perform unit tests.
- Individual must be proactive, self-motivated with ability to prioritize multiple project tasks.
- Production Support & Maintenance activities:
- Respond quickly to support issues and follow up till resolution
- Conduct thorough troubleshooting and provide quick resolution to production problems
- Follow up and provide timely reporting on issues to management
Technical knowledge should include hands-on design and development of enterprise class applications including design analysis, and implementation and testing along with experience with trouble shooting and maintenance activities. Must be able to Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- 3 to 4.5 years of background in software development with Java and Spring technologies
- 1+ years working with large relational database such as Oracle/SQL
- 1+ years of XML technologies
- Understanding of iterative, use case driven development
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here