Date: June 23, 2022
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 | Associate System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022: Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Position: Associate System Engineer
Experience: 1-2+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ electronics Engineering.
- Perform daily service checks, health evaluation of systems’ performance and capacity as assigned.
- Provide diagnostics, troubleshooting, and quick/efficient resolution on all events/incidents
- Escalated / notify appropriate support staff via established procedures. Document shift activity, facilitate and perform shift turnover with BLR and US teams
- Follow defined process to escalate Incidents to second level team. Must be capable of writing technical reports.
- Track and coordinate all incidents until resolution and identify probable causes of failures in the Infrastructure.
- Recommend on the possible solution / workaround to address the probable causes of failure.
- Monitoring LAN comprising of Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewall.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of Cisco routers and Switches.
- Troubleshooting & resolving hardware failures and traffic management issues
- Maintain Network availability, Capacity and Quality of service to meet SLA targets through proactively monitoring and evaluating.
- Customer service: Demonstrate ability to take ownership and manage all support cases via emails/Service Management tools.
- Work with customer and support teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Timely response to e-mails and requests
- Attend team meetings, conference calls as necessary
- Follow the defined Major Incident Management process as appropriate
- Participate and contribute to Problem Management analysis of Major Incidents as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills & Team Player.
- Able to interact with internal and global teams of all levels.
- Initiate, coordinate, and at times lead recovery call for critical incidents
- Implement improvements to existing processes/procedures, ensuring performance targets are met.
- 1 to 2+ years of supporting IT infrastructure / Application & LAN Networks.
- 1+ years of mandatory NOC experience in similar environment would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of Windows, UNIX or Storage administration skills would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of excellent understanding of ITIL process with appropriate fundamental accreditation.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (Should be in a position to communicate to global teams and senior management)
- Adapted to working under pressure and is comfortable multi-tasking in potentially high-pressure situations.
- CCNA/MCSC is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here