Date: July 30, 2022
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | Ahmedabad
Company: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022: Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: ahmedabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ electronics Engineering.
- Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with written specifications.
- Develops and integrates applications as per written specifications.
- Carries out unit testing, ensuring application meets needs of client and business.
- Translates technical requirements and design documentation into application code and modules.
- May provide technical support to operations or other development teams
- Contributes to and maintains technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
- Works under direct supervision in performing maintenance on existing software products or straightforward software enhancements.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which will typically be reviewed by a more senior developer.
- Implements solutions as directed within standards and with guidance from more senior engineers.
- Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements.
- Typically works on one project at a time and as a member of the project team(s) or as part of a specialist cross-project team on multiple developments.
- Works on smaller, minimally complex projects or a particular system or application within larger projects that requires a singular area of expertise
- Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
- Participates in internal team and status meetings.
- Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines.
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here