Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer-C#.Net/ C++ | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc-CSE/ IT/ ECE | Ahmedabad
About Thomson Reuters:
At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them.
Company Website: https://www.thomsonreuters.com/
Company: Thomson Reuters
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Salary : Best In Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Software Engineer-C#.Net/ C++
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is required.
- Experience or extensive knowledge of C++/C# (preferred) or Java
This position requires an individual who can successfully work in a dynamic environment where priorities change based on evolving business needs. Deadline driven project assignments require a motivated professional with excellent adaptability and communication skills.
We are currently seeking entry level candidates to fill the position of Software Engineer in the Tax Compliance Technology organization. As a Software Engineer team member, you will:
- Perform product design, system analysis, and implement necessary software changes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with the team’s Software Engineers and Analysts, as well as across teams, to establish requirements and develop solutions.
- Assist Analysts in researching reported issues, verifying bugs, and testing changes for release.
- Document bugs, fixes, and enhancements in the applicable tracking systems.
- Work both independently, and as part of a development team, on various projects of varying size and scope concurrently.
Skills and Requirements:
- Microsoft programming technologies including .NET, Visual Studio and MFC.
- Managing code and changes in a team environment to include experience with source control utilities, such as Team Foundation Server.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging experience.
- Other experience a plus, to include: Tomcat, Apache, Linux, or IIS.
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Software Engineer-C#.Net/ C++ through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here