TCS Off Campus 2020 Drive – 2021 Batch Freshers (B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA), Online Registration: TCS is going to recruit 2021, 2020, 2018, and 2019 Batch Freshers across India. Interested and eligible candidates apply online for TCS NQT Off Campus Drive through the below provided TCS official portal. We know that TCS hires a large number of candidates across India. This page is going to be a one-stop destination for all kinds of TCS Off Campus Drives across India. So bookmark and keep checking this page frequently.
Year Of Passing: 2021 Batch
Last Date For Registration: 17th October 2020
Job Location: PAN India
Job Role: Software Engineer Trainee
TCS NQT Exam Date: 24th/ 25th/ 26th October 2020
- Graduates from (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA) can apply
- Age Limit: Applying candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years.
- Experience: Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- % Criteria: An applicant must have a minimum of 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- Backlog Criteria: 1 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam.
Latest TCS Off Campus Drive Online Test Pattern
|Sections||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
TCS Off Campus 2020 | Eligibility Criteria
- Students who are 2018, 2019 and 2020 passed outs are eligible
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines.
- MCA with B.sc/ BA/ BCA/ BCom is also eligible for TCS off Campus Drive.
- Students who are secured with 60% and above in their academic profiles in 10th standard, Intermediate, and BE/ Btech are eligible for TCS off Campus Drive.
- No Backlogs.
- The age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Work experience should not be more than 3 years.
TCS Off Campus 2020 – Selection Process
- Written Test
- Email Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
To Apply For TCS Off Campus 2020 Drive: Click Here