TCS NQT 2021 | TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee | UG, PG and Diploma | 2018 to 2022 Batch | Across India | Last Date: 20th April 2021
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS NQT 2021:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Test Name: National Qualifier Test (NQT)
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for TCS NQT 2021:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ BA/ B.com/ BBA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc
- 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch
- Students with any degree and specialization/ discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
About the Test:
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Mode of Test: In-Centre (TCS iON Authorised Test Centres)
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Selection Process for TCS NQT 2021:
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
|Test Section||Duration (in minutes)||No of Questions|
How To Apply for TCS NQT 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link:
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
How to Apply for TCS NQT 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 20th April 2021.
- Registration End Date: 20th April 2021
- Test Date: 1st May, 2021 and 13th May, 2021
- Interview Date: will be announced soon