Date: February 4, 2022
TCIL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Technician Apprentice Trainee | Diploma | Across India | Last Date: 15th February 2022
Company: Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd (TCIL)
TCIL Recruitment 2022: TCIL is a Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.It founded in 1978 and it operates across the country and abroad (TCIL is present in almost 45 countries, mainly in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe).
TCIL is expertise in all fields of telecom, Civil and IT to developing countries around the world. Company’s core competence is in the fields of Switching, Transmission Systems, Cellular services, Rural Telecommunication, Optical fiber-based backbone trans systems, IT & Networking Solutions, Application Software, e-Governance, 3G Network, WiMAX Technology and also Civil construction projects.
Company Website: www.tcil-india.com
Positions: Technician Apprentice Trainee
Total Vacancies: 6 Posts
- Civil: 1 Post
- Electrical: 1 Post
- Electronics & Communication: 1 Post
- Computer Science: 1 Post
- Information Technology: 1 Post
- Architecture: 1 Post
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 8,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for TCIL Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates must complete Diploma in Civil/ Computer Science/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Architecture from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates passed degree in or after 2019 are eligible to apply.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 28 years as on 31-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for TCIL Recruitment 2022:
- Provisional Selection of the candidates would be merit-based.
- The final selection will be based on Interview/Verification of certificates /testimonials at the time of Joining
- Any communication wrt to the candidates shall be through the registered email Ids of the candidates
How To Apply for TCIL Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates must register through NATS Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and get a valid registration number.
- After registration, send the scanned copies of relevant certificates of testimonials through e-mail on or before 30th November 2021. (email@example.com)
Apply Link: Click Here