Date: November 3, 2021
Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Jr Technical Associate | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&T | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications Recruitment 2021:- Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Jr. Technical Associate – Managed Services Operations
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Communications Recruitment 2021:
Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech with 0-2 years of experience.
- Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in
- Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, Infrastructure Managed Services in consultation with the Products, Sales and Engineering teams with the objective of delivering effective solutions to meet customer requirements; minimizing cost of service operations by driving efficiency, scalability, quality and consistency, smooth implementation and minimum downtime of infrastructure.
- Siscuss customer requirement, feasibility and operational aspect of proposed solution and service schedules with Sales Engineering team and analyze internal technical capability to delivery solution.
- The team conducts financial planning, designs solutions as per customer requirements, drives product engineering, delivery and customer lifecycle management.
- Develops solution frameworks, methodology and solutioning to drive standardization of repeat solutioning to ensure reduction in operational cost.
- Also prepares plan for integration with existing platforms and processes, identifies technology partners and outsourced partners for implementation and roll out of product/service, defines service realization and SOPs for Service Delivery and resolves escalated issues.
- Drive technical deployment planning and implementation including installation of operating system, provisioning, network configuration etc. and monitor implementation success.
Broad Outline of the role:
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of specific professional/operational practices. Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures. Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives. Works under direct supervision
How to Apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here