Company Profile: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Job Positions: Jr Team Member – Service Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 – 2 Years ( Freshers )
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Tata Communications Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018 / 2019 graduates
Job Description For Tata Communications Jobs 2020 :
- Applicants will be responsible for all aspects of engineering activities within the Network and Services team related to Voice, Mobile, and Video services activities.
- You will be providing efficient, cost-effective, and differentiated network services and solutions offered to customers.
- You must ensure all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes under purview are in conformance with organizations’ policies, procedures, budgets, and objectives.
- You will have to identify key engineering initiatives that will be based on customer requirements, network requirements, new applications, services and assesses the technical or infrastructure feasibility with the products team.
- You will have to including the design of tools required for the operation of these new services and systems for performance and capacity management.
- Applicants will have to evaluate vendors for outsourcing requirements.
- You will have to define the resolution mechanism to prevent the recurrence of escalations.
- Applicants will have to discuss the requirements with Product groups in the conjunction with Sales teams for the complex requirements.
- You will have to provide inputs around the feasibility of solution and solution alternatives.
- You will have to review utilization and capacity trends along with sales forecasts and evaluate and plan network augmentation projects.