Tata Communications Freshers Recruitment: Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometers of subsea fiber and more than 210,000 kilometers of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network.
Job Profile: Engineer – Systems Engineering
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0 – 4 years
Work Location: Chennai
- Work efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a fully contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- The operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Systems Engineering.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialization.
Experience: 0-4 years
Apply Link- Click Here