Tata Communications Careers 2021 | Freshers | Junior Team Member | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Telcom | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications Careers 2021:- Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Junior Team Member
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Communications Careers 2021:
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Telecom Engineering
- Responsible for all aspects of engineering activities and personnel within the Network and Services team related to Voice, Mobile and Video services activities with the objective of providing efficient, cost effective and differentiated network services and solution offered to customers and ensuring all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes under purview are in conformance with organization’s policies, procedures, budgets and objectives.
- The team identifies key engineering initiatives based on customer requirements, network requirements, new applications and services and assesses the technical/infrastructure feasibility with the products team.
- Also responsible for product evaluation, solution designing and testing and roll out plan for existing and new services, including design of tools needed for operation of these new services and systems for performance andcapacity management.
- Evaluate vendors for outsourcing requirements. Define resolution mechanism to prevent recurrence of escalations.
- Discuss requirements with Product groups, in conjunction with Sales teams, for complex requirements and provide inputs around feasibility of solution and solution alternatives.
- The function engages with regulatory bodies like TRAI to monitor and discuss compliances and requirements for existing and new services. Review utilization and capacity trends along with sales forecast and evaluate and plan network augmentation projects.
- Assess capital investment on infrastructure required and share CAPEX for approval with BU and FPA. Review results of audit conducted by team on health of network and plan corrective action plans to improve network efficiency.
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of specific professional/operational practices. Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures. Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives. Works under direct supervision Education : Engineer Experience: 0-2 years
How to Apply for Tata Communications Careers 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here