TAFE Recruitment 2022 | Data Centre Operator | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Chennai
Company: Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE)
TAFE Recruitment 2022 : Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) is a part of the Chennai based Amalgamations group , a US$ 1 Billion light engineering group with diverse interests in Tractors and their aggregates, Diesel Engine, Automobile Components, Engineering Tools, Paints, Plantations etc.
TAFE produces tractors in the 25 to 90 HP range in a variety of models. TAFE acquired Eicher Tractor business in June 2005 through a wholly owned subsidiary, viz., TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited (TMTL). TAFE is an ISO 9000 certified company that believes that quality is not something that is inspected or input into a product. To meet the increasing market demand and export requirement, TAFE is augmenting its production levels at all its manufacturing facilities.
Company Website: www.tafe.com
Positions: Data Centre Operator
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Salary: Rs. 2.5 – 3.0 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification for TAFE Recruitment 2022 :
- BE/ B.Tech
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Good Knowledge in Hardware and Operating system (Windows / LINUX)
- Installation and configuration knowledge in Hardware & Operating system.
- Monitoring tool knowledge & Monitor knowledge on Hardware/ Network / OS / BMS devices
- Knowledge in backup and restore activity.
- Basic Troubleshooting support
- Basic knowledge in Ticketing system (CMS / Incident)
- Escalating to Level 2 & Vendor for troubleshooting.
- Vendor follow-up for closure.
- 24/7 shift based working experience.
How to Apply for TAFE Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply TAFE Recruitment 2022 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here