TAFE Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager-Product Management | BE/ B.Tech-Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | 2012-2019 Batch | Chennai
About TAFE(Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited):
Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) is a part of the Chennai based Amalgamations group , a US$ 1 Billion light engineering group with diverse interests in Tractors and their aggregates, Diesel Engine, Automobile Components, Engineering Tools, Paints, Plantations etc. TAFE produces tractors in the 25 to 90 HP range in a variety of models. TAFE acquired Eicher Tractor business in June 2005 through a wholly owned subsidiary, viz., TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited (TMTL). TAFE is an ISO 9000 certified company that believes that quality is not something that is inspected or input into a product. To meet the increasing market demand and export requirement,TAFE is augmenting its production levels at all its manufacturing facilities.
Company Website: https://www.tafe.com/
Job Location: Chennai
Salary : Best in Industry
Employment Type:– Full Time , Permanent
Role: Assistant Manager-Product Management
Eligibility Criteria for TAFE Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical/ Agriculture Engineering.
- 3-7 Years Experience.
- Close interaction with Customers, Dealers, Tractor mechanics, Agri. Institutes, Farm Implement manufacturers to gather feedback on
- Customer needs & expectations, Application trends, Cropping practices and other market drivers
- Derive actionable insights that would lead to introduction of New products, Upgrade of existing products including improvements
- Hands-on working knowledge in areas of Product testing / Validation and Bench-marking
- Demonstrate to field sales and service team including dealers on Product features, advantage and benefits (FAB)
- Monitor competition new product launches in the market & conduct benchmark with our product
- To identify product gaps & customer pain points and initiate necessary actions
- Continuously assess TAFE products compatibility for existing, new & emerging applications and initiate changes in products as per application requirements
Skills and Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge on Tractors mechanism and Application
- Willing to travel extensively
- Spoken Hindi is must apart from English
- Analytical, Interpretation and presentation skills
- Familiarity on MS Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply for TAFE Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply to the posts of Assistant Manager-Product Management through online mode. Shortlisted candidates may get the further intimation regarding selection.
TAFE Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here