TAFE Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com – Agricultural Engineering; MBA | Chennai
Company: Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE)
TAFE Recruitment 2021: Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) is a part of the Chennai based Amalgamations group , a US$ 1 Billion light engineering group with diverse interests in Tractors and their aggregates, Diesel Engine, Automobile Components, Engineering Tools, Paints, Plantations etc.
TAFE produces tractors in the 25 to 90 HP range in a variety of models. TAFE acquired Eicher Tractor business in June 2005 through a wholly owned subsidiary, viz., TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited (TMTL). TAFE is an ISO 9000 certified company that believes that quality is not something that is inspected or input into a product. To meet the increasing market demand and export requirement, TAFE is augmenting its production levels at all its manufacturing facilities.
Company Website: www.tafe.com
Positions: Assistant Manager – Marketing
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary: INR 8 – 12 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification for TAFE Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Agricultural Engineering; B.Com with MBA – Marketing
- Work in synergy with pan India Sales Team regarding print releases for tactical campaigns. This will be a core function of this profile which will be on a periodic basis covering all states. Interact with agency and ensure on time release of print advts planned.
- Make available communication collaterals for all tactical campaigns as per sales team requirements. Coordinate with regional market development team and provide communication collaterals for BTL activity covering, van campaign, demonstration programs, dealer meet, consumer engagement programs etc.
- Liaison with agency for all tactical campaign requirements and ensure timely release of artworks as per plan. You will be required to write the brief basis discussion with regional teams. Brief agency and coordinate to get all collaterals available for implementation by sales/market development team.
- In coordination with brand team and DGM Marketing, work on communication support collaterals for new product launches. This includes product leaflets, testimonial videos, posters, banners etc.
- Ensure all communication collaterals are made available in all regional languages. You need to coordinate with state teams for language confirmation.
- Plan, conceptualize and manage seasonal internal marketing programs for dealer sales team and pan India sales team. Creation of theme for the program, manage Emailers for implementation of the program.
- Liaison with suppliers and printers to manage printing & dispatch of all communication collaterals to dealer channel
How to Apply for TAFE Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply TAFE Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Application Link: Click Here