Syngene Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Executive Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Instrumentation | 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Syngene Off Campus Drive 2021: Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world.
Syngene s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Company Website: www.syngeneintl.com
Positions: Graduate Executive Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Syngene Off Campus Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Mechanical/ Telecom/ Instrumentation
- Maintenance and continuous enhancement of Plant Automation, Building management, for various operating Units across Syngene. Upgrade and maintain existing installation, enhance safety through automation.
- Execute automation enhancement program like IoT, Safety enhancement CAPA as part of Corporate initiatives.
- Shall be responsible for work execution and implementation of automation initiatives across the organization.
- Should work with Engineering business partnering teams and OU stakeholders to understand requirements, do the groundwork on data collection, work on implementation plan and take up execution.
- Planning and implementation of large-scale digitization project like IIOT, MES, Enterprise Asset management or eBMR
- Establish / follow maintenance procedures and engage in process & system development
- Work for automation in condition monitoring, data analytics tools to ensure higher reliability on overall equipment performance.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
- Knowledge of Auto CAD
- Basic computer skills, SAP
- Certificate courses in six sigma, Project Management shall be an added advantage
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Programming experience is a plus to automate tools whenever appropriate
How to Apply for Syngene Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here