Sutherland Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineer – Implementation | B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Sutherland Global Services Pvt Ltd
Sutherland Recruitment 2022: Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of process transformation services. We offer an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven IT services, back-office and customer facing solutions that support the entire customer lifecycle. We are one of the largest process transformation companies in the world serving global leaders in major industry verticals.
Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs over 38,000 professionals and has locations across the United States, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, Estonia, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Philippines, Slovakia, Sweden, UAE, and United Kingdom.
Company Website: www.sutherlandglobal.com
Positions: Software Engineer – Implementation
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Sutherland Recruitment 2022:
- Academic: BE/ B.Tech (CSE, IT), B.Sc (Computers), BCA/ MCA Or Other Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Computing/ IT preferred
- 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience
Sutherland is seeking an attentive and analytical person to join us as an Implementation Engineer, who will be responsible for application implementation including configuration (clinical, billing and other modules), workflow analysis, system validation testing, super user training along with customer service delivery. We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Impact the bottom line: Constantly learn, enhance skills and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Deliver high quality interface upgrades with focus on customer centricity backed by strong technical skills and complete documentation
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including Client, their customers, team members and leaders understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Take the lead: Review release notes and help customers with application configuration (clinical, billing and other modules), workflow analysis, system validation testing, super user training for the new release, provide support during go-live and post go-live to ensure a smooth transition, maintain high quality of delivery, provide regular updates to the customer, client leadership and project team. Identify opportunities to up-skill and cross-skill
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of MS SQL Server – Ability to query database using SQL (2008 & above)
- Customer Service experience required
- Past experience with Clinical Application implementation activities preferred
- System Manual / Automated testing experience preferred
- User Training experience preferred
- Analytical Thinking and Troubleshooting
- US Healthcare knowledge / experience preferred
- HL7 knowledge / experience preferred
- Good working knowledge in MS Office applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner (Language – English)
How to Apply for Sutherland Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here