Date: November 23, 2021
Sunquest Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA | Kolkata
Company: Sunquest International Inc
Sunquest Information Systems has gained numerous industry acknowledgements, including several recognitions from Frost & Sullivan, #1 ranking by BlackBook Research, “50 Most Promising Healthcare Solution Providers – 2020” by CIO Review, and “Breakthrough Technology” by The Boston Globe.
Sunquest is owned by Roper Technologies, a diversified technology company, traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ROP.
Company Website: www.sunquestinfo.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Sunquest Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Any Computer Science graduate – MCA/ B.Tech/ M.Tech (CS or IT) with relevant experience.
- Review, modify, develop, and implement software applications, usually very complex in nature.
- Investigate and make recommendations on newer, advanced and bleeding edge technologies
- Ensure that coding, development standards and conventions are followed. Design and develop in accordance with established standards.
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages and technologies.
- Understand, determine and document impact analysis as per the code changes done.
- Understand, perform and document unit testing as per the code changes done which takes care of positive and negative unit test scenarios.
- Participate in testing process through test review and analysis.
- Comprehend the technical and functional requirements in depth in such a way that the assigned tasks can be completed with high quality.
- Understand the defined scope of the requirement / bug.
- Performing RCA before coming up with solutions to resolve a support ticket/bug.
- Should track work hours properly with the respective development tasks and document the technical notes appropriately in the TFS task.
- Should learn new development constructs related to the technology used in the product with an objective to improve productivity of the self and to improve the robustness of the product.
- Should come up with innovative ideas & deliver presentations to client audiences/professional peers for making the product more scalable and reliable.
- Ensuring that each development item is thoroughly unit tested in a proper deployable environment (outside the development environment), before it is handed over to the Implementation group for Integration Testing and the QA group for overall Quality Assurance.
- Participating in analysis and design meetings for the Product.
- Active participant in software release cycle, providing key technical leadership to the team.
- Work as an active and collaborative member of a Scrum team. Participate in all scrum ceremonies with team to review Technical Design Specifications, obtain development tasks, track progress, clarify technical issues pertaining to coding and testing of the design.
- Conduct performance analysis as per the established development process and document the same as per the performance tracking template.
- Should strictly adhere to the time deadlines and ensure timely escalations.
- Should inform Manager about the available capacity well ahead of time for better planning of the future tasks in pipeline.
- Tracking and working on development issues for a given release as previously assigned, and as they come up assimilating them into a status report for the Manager.
- Assisting the Manager in prioritizing and assigning technical activities to the members of the Development Team, based on the release content decided by the Manager.
- Assisting the Manager in managing the development resources and priorities, once assigned to development tasks.
- Train, mentor and serve as a resource to other members of the team and cross-departmental colleagues regarding software questions.
- Identify and implement ways to improve quality and efficiencies in the department.
- Expert level knowledge with all or a combination of React, Angular JS, CSS.
- Working knowledge with database technologies such as SQL server, PostgresSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
- Deep experience and skills in building web-based user interfaces and multi-tiered web applications.
- Thorough hands on experience with OOAD and Design Patterns including but not limited to MVC, MVVM.
- Able to drive ideas from early design through to implementation, working in a collaborative and iterative process.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience working in GIT as the primary source control management tool.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment including participation in a team using one of the more commonly used process frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and ability to resolve problems independently.
- Expert knowledge and proven ability to successfully write code and test software applications.
- Strong overall knowledge of computing and technical environments, such as operating systems, communication protocols, software applications, hardware platforms, etc.
- Exceptional comprehension skills, and ability to learn and contribute with minimal oversight – a self-starter.
- Ability to think in abstract and quickly grasp the essence of the job at hand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, dealing with technical data.
- He/she must be proactive in taking up challenges and work under stress situations.
- He/she must be an excellent team player.
- Ability to work with development team in the US.
- The candidate must be client and company oriented.
How to Apply for Sunquest Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here