Li-Ning Company Limited is a sportswear company that makes athletic shoes and sporting goods. The company endorses a number of top athletes and teams, around the world. This role will be based out of Li-Ning Studio HQ in JP Nagar.
Li-Ning Sunlight Sports is in the process of setting up our online retail experience across India. We are in the process of building out our team to do so. This role will be a management and a hands-on role, which will require day-to-day accounting tasks of an E-Commerce Business.
This role is a senior management role in the long term.
- Handle Sale Invoicing
- Handle returns and debit notes.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly sales, return reports
- Identify and resolve issues on our platform and across marketplaces and sales channels
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Well versed in Tally
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Prior experience in accounts payable accounts receivable or other accounting process is a strong plus
- 3 years in accounts