SonicWall Recruitment 2022 | System Admin | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ Information Technology; BCA | Bangalore
Company: SonicWall Inc
SonicWall Recruitment 2022: SonicWALL Inc. manufactures network security and data protection products. The Company designs and develops firewall, enterprise-class, secuer wireless, cloud security, and performance appliances. SonicWALL serves small and large enterprises in education, government, healthcare, telecommunications, retail, and hospitality sectors worldwide.
SonicWall has been fighting the cyber-criminal industry for over 25 years defending small, medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from the Global Response Intelligent Defense (GRID) Threat Network, our award-winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions, coupled with the formidable resources of over 10,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Company Website: www.sonicwall.com
Positions: System Admin
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for SonicWall Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelors BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA OR any degree or related field preferred with 1 – 2 yrs experience
- Fresh grads who completed CCNA course may apply
- Experience working with computer hardware for installation and upgrades
- Experience working with software installation/upgrading procedures
- Experience working with file and system maintenance procedures
- Required to work in rotational shifts
- Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves software/hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printers, servers, and applications to meet business needs.
- Performs troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning. Recommends course of action and implements as approved.
- Upgrades system software and hardware components as required to meet business needs; coordinates backups. Ensures upgrades are occurring in accordance with established parameters.
- Coordinates the installation of client department-specific applications and systems. Determines the appropriate method for installing applications and systems; resolves matters of significance and implements a corrective course of action as needed.
- Installs, tests, upgrades and configures system files and services to enhance performance.
- Utilizes standard corporate tools to record change and problem activities for tracking purposes.
How to Apply for SonicWall Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here