Date: April 20, 2022
Solugenix Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate System Analyst Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | Hyderabad
Company: Solugenix Corporation
Solugenix Recruitment 2022: Solugenix is an information technology services firm that has a rich history of providing comprehensive technology services and solutions for more than five decades.
As a pioneer in IT services, we’ve partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries. Our history was built on a foundation of partnerships with global brands like McDonald’s, Microsoft, CITI Group, Johnson & Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others. Whether it’s providing dedicated support centres, staffing quality teams, or delivering business service solutions, clients can always count on Solugenix.
Position: Associate System Analyst Trainee
Job Locations: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Solugenix Recruitment 2022:
- Computer Programming and Coding skills – Example: Java,Python,C#/.Net,VB Scripting.
Object Oriented Programming skills.
Ability to write Database queries.
Good Knowledge on Scripting.
Written and Verbal Communication.
- Analytical skills
Problem Solving and Logical Thinking.
Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Quick Learning Abilities.
Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
Good understanding on Robotic Process Development Life Cycle.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any Equivalent degree.
Certification – Any Relevant certification.
We have a very urgent requirement for “Associate Systems Analyst Trainee / Associate Systems Analyst” at Hyderabad, India.
- 0 to 2 years of IT experience and knowledge on ITIL and Automation development preferably in UiPath.
- Hands-on work experience in any software Development
- Have Knowledge and good understanding on all phases of Robotic Process Development Life Cycle that includes Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design,
- Development, Testing and Implementation .
- Possessing any RPA technology certificate will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of other RPA technologies and development experience on the same.
- Ability to develop automation use-cases.
- Developing process solutions in accordance with client specific standards and/or RPA design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution and other process documentation.
- Excellent Analytical skills and the ability to grasp new products and scale up in a very short span of time.
- Problem solving skills for resolving day to day issues & providing timely responses / updates on same.
- Flexible in working.
How to Apply for Solugenix Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here